Friday, October 3, 2014

Sun's coming up, and then it goes down.

A couple of music filled days filled the English room on Thursday and Friday and I really enjoyed it! Various types of music being played for the purpose of one project; The Choir Line project. The first group to go was a very fluid presentation with minor technical difficulties but in the end it barely mattered, whenever I had to go up it felt like a way to expose some new music or bring back songs that certain people have heard in the past, it is a shame that the third group didn't get to finish that day, I did want to hear what pieces of music they have chosen. All in all, it was probably.. no.. it was one of the most enjoyable projects to do in an english class, My group and I had a blast just trying to figure out what songs can be used to describe the Chorus Lines within the story or Oedipus. I actually really hope that something like this will come up again when we can have the opportunity to be able to use music to express our opinions with in the English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment