Friday, August 29, 2014

Entry 1

I am Fletcher. A diversified Muti-cultural post-modern deconstructionist, politically, anatomically, and ecologically incorrect. I'm new wave, but I'm old school, and my inner child is outward bound. I'm hot-wired, heat-seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice-activated and biodegradable. I interface with my database and my database is in cyberspace, so I'm interactive, I'm hyperactive, and from time to time, I'm radioactive. I wear power ties, I tell power lies, I take power naps, I run victory laps. I'm a totally outgoing bigfoot slamdunk rainmaker with a proactive outreach. You can't shut me up, you can't dumb me down,  'cause I'm tireless, I'm wireless. I'm an alpha male on beta blockers. But I'm feeling, I'm caring, I'm healing, I'm sharing a supportive, bonding, nurturing, primary caregiver. My output is down, but my income is up. I take a short position on a long bond, and my revenue stream has its own cash flow. I read junk mail, I eat junk food, I buy junk bonds, and I watch trash sports. I'm gender specific, capital intensive, user friendly, and lactose intolerant. I'm a rude dude, but I'm the real deal, lean and mean, cocked, locked, and ready to rock; Rough, tough, and hard to bluff. I take it slow, I go with the flow, I ride with the tide, I got glide in my stride, Drivin' and movin', sailin' and spinin', jivin' and groovin', wailin' and winnin'. I don't snooze, so I don't lose. I keep the pedal to the metal and the rubber on the road. I party hardy, and lunch time is crunch time. I'm hangin' in there ain't no doubt, and I'm hanging tough, over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I like the parallel structure that you used in your biographical intro post. You seem to be gifted in this type of deliverance. It's short and sweet, yet connects so well to a young audience! Go Fletcher!

    ReplyDelete